Friday, October 7, 2011

Screenings for Fall 2011

This season, I, the author, have decided to take a look at several different films, which I will list below. When I do my review, I will give a tiny plot synopsis, and review of the style of the film and my overall thoughts about satisfaction with the film. All this, without giving away any major spoilers.

I live in the Atlanta area, and I study film at Georgia State University. If your theater would like to host my screenings, I would be very appreciative, and include mentions of you in this blog!

Films to be Screened
Apollo 19
Contagion
The Thing
Footloose
Paranormal Activity 3
The Three Musketeers
In Time
Anonymous
Immortals

If you have any other suggestions of films that I should screen, please leave a comment, and I may add them to my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment